12th Std CBSE results, are out and the School Topper, with a whooping 95.8% is the older one.
Maa is extremely proud and Pa says he is ‘Borderline Arrogant’! I am very happy to share this wonderful news and thankful, to see all her efforts, culminate in a spectacular achievement.
One among, the many of her, upcoming treats, is a movie at home. Topper’s pick. Cinema makes sense, only if we have something to munch on, even the dialogues, seem to sound clearer!
Popcorn is a hot favourite but one must try, another nutritious and healthy alternative Makhana | Fox nuts | Lotus Seeds, made oil free.
Prep time : 5 mins; Cooking time : 20 mins; Serves : 4 – 6
• Makhana | Fox nuts | Lotus Seeds – 300 – 500 gms
• Pepper powder – 1 tsp or as per taste
• Rock Salt powder – as per taste
1. Set the oven at 180°C. Dry roast the Makhana in an oven for 20 mins. Make sure to toss them in between till evenly browned. It can be dry roasted and evenly browned, in a pan too.
2. Season with salt and pepper (or experiment with, any seasoning, of your choice). At first, season it lightly, taste and check, if required, throw in some more seasoning. Simply done, healthy snack is ready. Grab your personal bowl, seat and clicker. All in control.
Let the Showtime begin!