Snacked on steamed corn, first time at the theatres
Knew pronto, gotta share the recipe with readers!
A novelty mildly spiced, minimalistic and easy to make
Steamed corn, fresh spices and salt, is all you take!
Welcome rain, movie or an afternoon siesta
With steaming hot corn and enjoy a sublime fiesta!
A regime, corny to taste but not to sound
Feel free to add seasoning of choice and play around
Also, probably like to share, an interesting spice mix, you found !
Prep time : 5 mins; Cooking time : 15 mins; Serves : 4
- 500 gms of Corn kernels
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp freshly cracked peppercorns
- salt as per taste
- Steam cook the corn kernels in a pressure cooker upto 2 whistles.
- Toss around the steamed corn till well coated with red chilli powder, freshly cracked peppercorns and salt.
- Serve steaming warm corn. Bon appetit!
Season with spices and herbs of choice.